For your convenience, we offer easy payment via Paypal or credit card. Click on the payment links below or send payment via Zelle or Chase QuickPay to email@example.com
Please be sure to include your contact information (email or phone number) so that we may reach you in a timely manner to schedule your consultation.
To pay with credit card, click on “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at bottom of Paypal page. Payment is required before services are rendered.
Express Consultation – $80
- A 30 minute phone conference for those who have done initial research but have specific questions regarding their family’s particular situation
- Verbal only, no written documentation provided
Initial Consultation – $240
- A 90 minute conference (phone, Zoom, or in person) includes review of the in-depth online questionnaire prior to consultation, refining your student’s list of schools, and general guidance on the application process including timing
Hourly Services – $160
- Information or comparison on different schools, programs
- A customized list of schools, including application fees & requirements
- Consultation throughout the decision-making process
- On-going support throughout the college application and acceptance process
3 Hour Package – $450
- Package discount for a 3 hour block (180 minutes via phone, Zoom or in person) – Prepayment of package allows for the greatest flexibility in initial or follow-up services which can include review of school criteria and fit, understanding institutional priorities, extracurricular review, interview prep, essay/portfolio brainstorming and feedback, waitlist and decision next steps, etc, at a discounted rate of $150/hr.
Additional Services – pricing upon request
- Researching and/or scheduling of school tours and student visit events
- Reviewing, editing or revising application essays, as needed
- Interview preparation or portfolio feedback
- Tour/application status tracking grid & deadline reminders, updated regularly
- Post-acceptance assistance, including weighing pros and cons of offers, how to approach schools for appeals